2020 Worth Krecher Ryan Harvey Signature Series Slowpitch Bat - Slowpitch Bat Reviews
Video Review info from Paul Patterson HB Sports Rep and Family Member:
The Ryan Harvey Signature KRECHER is a .5 XL end-load is designed for both Power Hitters and Place Hitters. Wether you're a seasoned veteran or brand new to the game,Worth's patented 220+ advantage barrel design extends the sweet spot for more consistency and less mis-hits at the plate.
The 13.5-inch barrel is great for place hitters, but the .5 XL end-load is great for power hitters. Worth took the flex 50 composite handle coupled it with those two and it gives it just enough flex for both place hitters and power hitters to be smooth through the zone and accomplish exactly what needs to be done at the plate.
So to recap, wether you're a long ball hitter or just trying to advance your game by hitting that oppo taco it doesn't matter because this bat is going to give you exactly what you need!
We asked the players that hit the Worth Krecher the following questions:
1- What did it feel like, right out of the wrapper?
2- What was it similar to, that you use now?
3- What did you not like ?
4- What did you like?
Andrew Payne's thoughts on the Krecher:
1. Right out of the wrapper it felt stiff but not too stiff. I would say a manageable stiffness right out of the wrapper. I would feel comfortable using it right out of the wrapper in a game.
2. I would compare it to the OG Headbanger (the last longer barrel bat I really swung).
3. I can’t think of anything that I didn’t like about this bat. For arguments sake, I’ll say that the barrel was too long
4. The bat felt amazing. Easily controlled through the zone. It’s weighted very well. Not too heavy not too light. I felt I could place the ball when needed or launch one to Oden if necessary!
Chad Potter's thoughts on the Krecher:
1. Right out of the wrapper it was very comfortable! Definitely good enough to use in a game right out of the wrapper
2. It's swings like the worth est with the long barrel considering i swing short barrels
3. I dont have anything bad to say about this bat. I dont swing long barrels and i would definitely swings this bat!
4. I like the way the bat didn’t flex a whole bunch. I like that you could miss it and it will not feel like a miss hit! Weight is perfect on this bat. Very good product.
Cameron Lauer's thoughts on the Krecher:
1. Right out of the wrapper the bat felt great, it had great pop and the ball jumped off the bat even with it being brand new
2. To me, it’s similar to the twisted mistress because they both are end loaded, they both are long barrels, and the whip it has through the zone.
3. Only small complaint i have is the “PING” sound, but i’m sure it’ll go away as the bat breaks in
4. I liked everything about the bat, it felt great in my hands and i liked how the ball came off the bat effortlessly
Jaimee Rettop's thoughts on the Krecher:
1. Does not feel like a new bat out of the wrapper. Feels like you can take the plastic off and it’s game ready.
2. The Worth EST which also does not flex a lot but goes through the zone easily.
3. Not much to say I don’t like other than not as much flex as I normally like. But not enough to not use it.
4. Easy to control and makes placing the ball easy. I like the end load just enough to help me keep my bat through the zone. I normally swing 26oz but this 27oz end load felt good.
Worth Krecher Website Information:
Hit creatures like Ryan Harvey himself with the new Worth 2020 Krecher Signature USSSA Slowpitch Bat. The newly redesigned Harvey Signature model not only has an amazing new Face Lift but also utilizes Worths latest technology from knob to end cap. The long 13.5” CF100 forgiving barrel delivers improved performance on all hits throughout the length of the barrel with extra mass to finish swings through the hitting zone.
This 2020 Worth Krecher XL USSSA Slow Pitch Softball Bat (WRH20U) features a standard 2 1/4-inch barrel diameter, a 13 and a 1/2-inch barrel length, and a XL (1/2 oz) ounce end load that offers more mass and a smoother finish for heavy hitters. As a part of the NEW 2020 Worth Signature Series. The Harvey is approved for play in USSSA, NSA, and ISA Sanctioned Softball Leagues and Tournaments.
- Ryan Harvey's Signature Softball Bat
- Manufacturer's Warranty Is Only Valid With Serial Number Sticker
- 13.50 Inch Barrel Length
- 2 1/4 Inch Barrel Diameter
- XL (1/2 oz) Ounce End Load
- 220+ Advantage Extends The Sweet Spot & Maximizes Performance Over The Entire Barrel
- CF100 Uses A 100% Carbon Fiber Barrel For Unbelievable Durability
- Flex 50 Technology Delivers An Ultra Thin Handle With Unmatched Whip
- Two-Piece, Composite Softball Bat
- Full Twelve (12) Month Manufacturer's Warranty
- Approved for Play in USSSA, NSA, and ISA Sanctioned Leagues and Tournaments.
- Manufactured With Pride In The USA
- Christopher Bastien