When you are a coach or a trainer, you know just how important every piece of training equipment can be. You require the right gear to hone in on the problem areas of your players so that they can more quickly and efficiently improve their gameplay.
Sports coaches and trainers alike can agree that, when working with players, one imperative piece of equipment you need is a pocket radar. These radars can efficiently determine the speed and velocity of pitches, throws, hits, shots, serves-- any ball movement speeds you are looking to determine.
We have two of the most impressive pocket radars on the market for speed training, one of which being The Pocket Radar Ball Coach. This pro-level radar gun was named “Best of Show” at the 2014 American Baseball Coaches Association national convention-- and rightfully so.
The Ball Coach has numerous remarkable features that warranted this recognition, including:
● Hands-free Constant-on mode
● Finds the fastest speed of the ball
● Measures speeds from 25 mph to 130 mph
● Stores previous 25 speed readings
● Impressive range: 120 feet for baseball and 150 feet for volleyball
● Convenient size: 4.7 in x 2.3 in x 0.8 in
● Comfortable weight of 4.5 ounces with batteries
● Several modes: Constant-On, Clear Memory, Immediate Shut-Down, and Change Unites (mph to kph)
● Accurate readings +/- 1 mph
● Includes other pieces: soft-shell belt holster case, wrist strap, 2 AAA batteries, 2-year warranty, and Quick Start Guide
Are you impressed already by the Ball Coach? Well, now you can also select the Smart Coach App System. This includes a very similar radar, but also so much more. You can take videos of your players and save them in the app for easy and convenient storage.
When using this device and app, you can get instant feedback with a remote speed display. Plus, you can capture videos and share them with others. This also allows you to review mechanics and show your players immediately what they need to work on. Coaching and training players may not always be easy, but it will certainly be made easier with either of our pocket radars!