DeMarini Standard Issue USSSA Slowpitch Softball Bat: WTDXSIU
- sweet spot
- cage work
- ball flies
Great pop out of wrapper, still needs to be warmed up some but def can feel great sweet spot
This bat is hot!! once it's broken in it's FIRE!!! I ended up getting a second one for next years gamer!! Best bang for you buck!!!!
I bought two of these bad boys, one 25.5 and one 26.5 oz bats. Both amazing! Breaking them in well and lots of pop. Timely shipping and great price
Very positive. Easy. Had what I wanted
This bat is gas from swing one about 30 swings in and this thing is covered in webbing hot hot hot love it But if you miss hit it will let you know ring your hands but other than that I'll put it up with any other bat on the market
From Order to Packaging, all the way to follow up. We expect your experience to be above your standards of customer service. If you have any questions at all, or require any type of help please contact us!
Upon Purchase you will receive a confirmation email to the registered address on your account. Once your bat has been processed and approved, you will receive a tracking number also delivered to the registered address. Please ensure the email address provided is correct to make the best of our tools provided.
- We ship all bats out using the United States Postal Service MONDAY - FRIDAY.
- Our shipping cut off is 4pm est to ensure arrival at post office in time.
- All items ordered SATURDAY - SUNDAY are shipped the following MONDAY.
- For any reason your bat does not ship, we will follow up via email in which your account is registered.
- Standard Mail (3-7 Business Days): Included Free
- Priority Mail: Based on Weight and Location
- Priority Mail Express (1-2 Day): $25
- (All Canadian Duties are accepted by customer)
- Priority Mail International (Canada Only): $35
- Priority Mail International INSURED: $33
Most Bats sold come with a 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty and a Valid Receipt from HB Sports.
All Warranty Claims are handled by the Manufacturer and not by HB Sports. We can direct you to the correct manufacturer website or phone number to help you out at any time!
For additional information on the manufacturer's warranty for a specific product, contact the manufacturer directly.
The following are some common manufacturers warranty replacement phone numbers:
If you ever have any issues with a return, or a receipt you may think has been faked please Contact Us directly.
Have a unopened bat or product that is not broken and just needs to be returned to us? Contact us with the link above or Click Here to begin a return.