2019 Miken DC-41 Denny Crine 14" SuperMax ASA Slow Pitch Softball Bat: MDC18A
This is a super good bat. The end load gives it a feel that it’s heavier than it really is.
Great bat, great pop.. very pleased.
awesome pop and beautiful crack sound of the bat!
Senoir teams completely sastified with the bats performance.
Miken DC41 ASA slowpitch softball bat
This is one of the hottest slowpitch softball bats in the last 3 years. It breaks in fast and remains consistent in performance for a very long time. The bat is in demand by the players that want to hit the ball hard and far.
From Order to Packaging, all the way to follow up. We expect your experience to be above your standards of customer service. If you have any questions at all, or require any type of help please contact us!
Upon Purchase you will receive a confirmation email to the registered address on your account. Once your bat has been processed and approved, you will receive a tracking number also delivered to the registered address. Please ensure the email address provided is correct to make the best of our tools provided.
- We ship all bats out using the United States Postal Service MONDAY - FRIDAY.
- Our shipping cut off is 4pm est to ensure arrival at post office in time.
- All items ordered SATURDAY - SUNDAY are shipped the following MONDAY.
- For any reason your bat does not ship, we will follow up via email in which your account is registered.
- Standard Mail (3-7 Business Days): Included Free
- Priority Mail: Based on Weight and Location
- Priority Mail Express (1-2 Day): $25
- (All Canadian Duties are accepted by customer)
- Priority Mail International (Canada Only): $35
- Priority Mail International INSURED: $33
Most Bats sold come with a 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty and a Valid Receipt from HB Sports.
All Warranty Claims are handled by the Manufacturer and not by HB Sports. We can direct you to the correct manufacturer website or phone number to help you out at any time!
For additional information on the manufacturer's warranty for a specific product, contact the manufacturer directly.
The following are some common manufacturers warranty replacement phone numbers:
If you ever have any issues with a return, or a receipt you may think has been faked please Contact Us directly.
Have a unopened bat or product that is not broken and just needs to be returned to us? Contact us with the link above or Click Here to begin a return.