2018 Miken Freak Hybrid 12" Maxload USSSA Slowpitch Softball Bat: M12ALY
**** for your buck
I took this bat for a small session of bp. Prob 20-40 swings off a tee the next weekend tourney came and people asked me what the **** was a swing bc it was hot. They said it sounded different. Hard to explain the sound but no whip feel it felt great. Still gots a lot to break in but you can’t go wrong with this. I pulled the trigger on this and people told me don’t but I’m glad I did.
Very good, it’s fire, very good
So far its ok
Had this bat out for one game so far and its ok. Definitely not hot out of the wrap. Will need many hits to see if the extra pop is really there that miken says there is. Feels great to swing. Comfortable grip. So i will keep swinging and see how it goes. After having to psycho models and the freak black i am hoping this will make a good addition to the bat bag.
From Order to Packaging, all the way to follow up. We expect your experience to be above your standards of customer service. If you have any questions at all, or require any type of help please contact us!
Upon Purchase you will receive a confirmation email to the registered address on your account. Once your bat has been processed and approved, you will receive a tracking number also delivered to the registered address. Please ensure the email address provided is correct to make the best of our tools provided.
- We ship all bats out using the United States Postal Service MONDAY - FRIDAY.
- Our shipping cut off is 4pm est to ensure arrival at post office in time.
- All items ordered SATURDAY - SUNDAY are shipped the following MONDAY.
- For any reason your bat does not ship, we will follow up via email in which your account is registered.
- Standard Mail (3-7 Business Days): Included Free
- Priority Mail: Based on Weight and Location
- Priority Mail Express (1-2 Day): $25
- (All Canadian Duties are accepted by customer)
- Priority Mail International (Canada Only): $35
- Priority Mail International INSURED: $33
Most Bats sold come with a 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty and a Valid Receipt from HB Sports.
All Warranty Claims are handled by the Manufacturer and not by HB Sports. We can direct you to the correct manufacturer website or phone number to help you out at any time!
For additional information on the manufacturer's warranty for a specific product, contact the manufacturer directly.
The following are some common manufacturers warranty replacement phone numbers:
If you ever have any issues with a return, or a receipt you may think has been faked please Contact Us directly.
Have a unopened bat or product that is not broken and just needs to be returned to us? Contact us with the link above or Click Here to begin a return.